I have recently purchased a new computer with the latest and greatest Windows 11 operating system. My old computer ran windows 11 and the LibreOffice path was C:\Users\Bruce's Lenovo5\OneDrive\Documents\Joanne\Goals for reading the bible.odt does not exist. The directory that it points to is basically up through C:\Users\Bruce's Lenovo5\OneDrive\Documents.

With the new system it is "Bruce - Personal\Documents". All my files and folders are there but; LibreOffice can't find them. When I double click the file in folders it will open in LibreOffice and will save back correctly. The next time the file can't be found.

How do I fix this? I tried to do the file path edit but that didn't seem to work.

Thanks,
Bruce Brooks