Good afternoon I would like to know if you have a support number. I
searched inGoogle about support and got this number.... BTW it says there
that you are Open Office?

Anyway I use to use Microsoft Office and in Word I was able to copy and
paste videos that I get i WhatsApp to Word with no problem, it says in
property these are MP4 Files and now its 1 year free subscription expired
so I uninstalled it and downloaded of a couple other apps on desktop
including  Openoffice and Libreoffice. Now the problem is that i'm unable
to copy and paste these files anymore on these 2, is there a way to allow
it to paste them? ty