Hi Yosef,

On 2023-12-10 14:00, Yosef N wrote:
Good afternoon I would like to know if you have a support number.

No, but this list will do. Even when you were using MS Office (which has the
resources for significant support), were you using a phone number for support?

I searched inGoogle about support and got this number.... BTW it says there
that you are Open Office?

No. LibreOffice spun off from OpenOffice more than a decade ago.
Anyway I use to use Microsoft Office and in Word I was able to copy and
paste videos that I get i WhatsApp to Word with no problem, it says in
property these are MP4 Files and now its 1 year free subscription expired
so I uninstalled it and downloaded of a couple other apps on desktop
including  Openoffice and Libreoffice. Now the problem is that i'm unable
to copy and paste these files anymore on these 2, is there a way to allow
it to paste them?

So your problem is that you were able to import MP4 files into MS Word and are
not able to import MP4 files into LO Writer?
What were you able to do with these MP4 files in Word, and what are you NOT
able to do with them in Writer?

Kind regards,
John