From: Jarek.Krcmar <jarek.krc...@email.cz>
Sent: December 28, 2023 10:22
To: Users Libreoffice <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Adding hotkey

Hello, I'm writing to you because I managed to delete the access control
by deleting the alt + 7 shortcut. But I accidentally deleted the alt +
F4 shortcut because now I can't close Libreoffice. Could you please
advise me how do I add the shortcut to the list? Thank you in advance
for your answer. Best regards
--
Jarek