I have a document that I copied from the original on the web (legally).  Now I need to modify it using LO.  The document has hard line breaks that I want to remove.  Using the find and replace form I can not figure out how to indicate a line break. With "Regular Expressions" selected /n, /n/lf fail.

What can I use to replace the line break with a space?

Thank  you

Thanks to all who helped.  I have been in Windows land for too long, thus the front slash.  When I used \n it worked just fine.

To Brian:
Many thanks, I actually was looking for line breaks not paragraph breaks: they clearly occurred in the middle of a sentence and once I went back to Linux land (in my thoughts) and used backslash  "\n", it worked fine.

I never tried $ as \n worked but thanks to Michael and Wiebe.

--
Bill Drescher
william {at} TechServSys {dot} com