Hi

I frequently mark a region of cells then click on the border menu and
select the option to add borders to all cell.

Since I don't like to click on menus I tried to bind «overwrite borders»
to a key Crt-F11.

Indeed when I go with the mouse of the menus a small window pops up
telling overwrite border (Crt-F11) however when I press CRT-F11 nothing
happens, I again need to click on that menu.

Is this a bug?

Regards

Uwe Brauer
--
I strongly condemn Hamas heinous despicable pogroms/atrocities on Israel
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against Ukraine.