Hi, all.

This isn't the first time this has happened, although it's been a while.  After
my PC rebooted, when I start LibreOffice it's acting as though it's a brand-new
installation.  There is no display of historical documents, and I'm pretty sure
based on experience that if I actually go any farther I'm going to find all my
customizations are gone, as well.

Unfortunately, this is one area where all the available help doesn't really
help that much.  Where should I be looking on my hard drive to find any
relevant files?  I really don't want to have to re-create my autocorrect
options, in particular, nor my templates.

Some specs:
 • Windows 10, fully up to date
 • LO v7.3
 • Program installed in P:\libreoffice, with the usual amount of things in
C:\users...
Thanks for any help!

Dave