From: Chris J. <rchristopherjohn...@gmail.com>
Sent: January 27, 2024 12:59
To: lo user help <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Cc: Chris Johnson <rchristopherjohn...@gmail.com>
Subject: [libreoffice-users] A curiosity.

Hi.

This isn't so much a problem as a curiosity.

Running Libre Office 7.6.4.1 on Ubuntu linux 23.10.

In Writer, very simple format that matches most submission requirements,
nothing fancy. New paragraphs get indented with a tab. Very often, not
quite always, There's a little green squiggle under the first character,
double quotes for dialogue, or a word, narration. That little green
squiggle means Writer has a question or suggestion about something. If I
left click on it, very often it tells me I should delete the white space
in front of it.

I'm confused. Does Writer know from paragraphs or not? Is there
something I should be doing to signify a new paragraph other than tab?