Hello,

I am running your version 7.6.0.3 quite successfully but thinking I really should update to 7.6.4 or better just as a matter of best practice.  That fails because the installer cannot remove version 7.4.7!  This is logical only in the sense that version 7.4.7 isn't there and has never been there.  Trying to simply uninstall 7.6.03 fails exactly the same way as does hiding the Libre Office folder and attempting a "clean" install.

How do I fix this without buying a new machine (64 bit Windows 10)?

Thank you,

Graeme

PS.  Trying to install version 26.2 fails similarly