Looking for a designer experienced in LibreOffice Writer

For 45 years, Michael Müller Verlag in Erlangen (Nuremberg) has been the
driving force behind tailor-made travel guides. In our pursuit of staying at
the forefront, we initiated a comprehensive digital transformation a few years
ago. This transition allows us to seamlessly publish our print products and the
corresponding "mmtravel" travel guide app from a unified source. To achieve
this, we collaborate with László Nemeth, leveraging his extensive expertise in
the Libre Office (LO) codebase to implement crucial features around RDF
(Resource Description Framework).

As we continue refining our workflow, the next focus lies in crafting the print
template (layout) using LibreOffice Writer. To accomplish this integral part of
the project, we are seeking a LO Writer Production Lead. This role demands not
only a profound understanding of LO Writer but also the ability to improvise
creatively for the creation of visually appealing book pages.

PS: It's worth mentioning that our legacy workflow was rooted in Word 2003.
Despite this, we have consistently achieved an exceptional level of perfection:

https://www.blickinsbuch.de/item/ac1e5b1629cd95f96cd2d96792ff517b

--
Michael Müller Verlag GmbH
Der Spezialist für Individualreisende

Gerberei 19
91054 Erlangen

Tel.: +49 (0)9131-812808-10
Fax: +49 (0)9131-812808-60
E-Mail: michael.muel...@michael-mueller-verlag.de
Facebook: https://www.facebook.de/michael-mueller-verlag
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/michaelmuellerverlag
LinkedIn: https://de.linkedin.com/company/michael-müller-verlag-gmbh

https://www.michael-mueller-verlag.de
Geschäftsführer: Michael Müller
Amtsgericht Fürth HR B5950
USt.-ID: DE178473814

Hinweise zum Datenschutz und zur Informationspflicht nach Art. 13/14 DSGVO
finden Sie unter:
https://michael-mueller-verlag.de/datenschutz