FYI, on Fedora Linux using Libre Office 7.5.9.2 there is a "Restart in Safe
Mode" function on the
"help" pop down menu.  About halfway down the menu.  If you clicked this is may
have a "leave safe
mode" or equivalent in the same place because I don't have the "Start in Test
Mode" function on this
menu.

Hope that may be of some asistance.

John