Hi all,

I have a database consisting of several flat-file tables with associated forms. They contain information about plants, including several photos (up to 6) per form. They are currently 150*150 "thumbnails", but the photos themselves are larger, sometimes much larger.

I would like to add a feature that allows a viewer to open the photo up in a separate window to screen maximum. I have seen several macros online that purport to do that, but with limited documentation, and apparently suited only for one photo per form. Moreover, I have little experience with scripted macros, in Base (or any other program, for that matter).

Can anyone help with this?

--

Regards,
Edwin Humphries

I acknowledge the traditional Wodi Wodi custodians, their elders and customs, of the Dharawal lands on which I live.

"At every moment he beholdeth a wondrous world, a new creation, and goeth from astonishment to astonishment, and is lost in awe at the works of the Lord of Oneness." Bahá'u'lláh "... humans are interesting. With all the wonders there are in the Universe, they invented boredom." Terry Pratchett, Hogfather "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed." Albert Einstein "Stuff your eyes with wonder ... live as if you'd drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It's more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories." Ray Bradbury