On 08/04/2014 11:09 AM, Jens Neu wrote:

I am pretty sure this is one that I found in the returned bin and tested and it was not working. So it is possible I was doing something wrong or there is something needed to install?

just a quick thinking, you do have linux-firmware-20140605-38.gita4f3bc03.fc20.noarch or similar installed? Since this model needs http://wireless.kernel.org/download/htc_fw/1.3/ and thats in said package...

I checked my yum.log and that got installed back in june.