Hi,

Are there any restrictions placed on the list of types that can be passed to CompileSubclassTypes?

We are having issues with a clr.AddReference(DllContainingSubclasses) being very slow, so are trying to split the compiled subclasses across multiple dlls to indicate progress between the loading of these dlls.

However, when trying to compile a partial list of types we get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "c:\buildshare\gitrepo\precompile_subclasses.py", line 40, in c:\buildsha
re\gitrepo\precompile_subclasses.py
TypeError: : can only extend one CLI or builtin type, not both Microsoft.Scripti ng.Runtime.Extensible`1[[System.Double, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutr al, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089]] (for IronPython.Runtime.Types.PythonType) and IronPython.Runtime.SetCollection (for IronPython.Runtime.Types.PythonType)

Any help is much appreciated,
Tom