The only restrictions are the normal restrictions that Python has regarding
inheritance.  In this case it looks like you're hitting that you cannot
inherit from more than one base type w/ a different layout.

Basically it looks like you're trying to pre-compile the equivalent of:

class c(float, set): pass

Which isn't legal in Python so my guess is there is an issue w/ the way you
split them up.