On 3/30/10 7:27 PM, Alex Balashov wrote:
On 03/30/2010 01:17 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla wrote:

No, r-uri is the contact address from REGISTER.

Otherwise, how do you get far-end NAT traversal for incoming calls (to
the registrants) to work?

dst_uri field is set to received ip:port, so the nat box is used as
outbound proxy.

Hmm. I guess I have been doing it wrong for a long time on 1.x by using fix_nated_contact() on REGISTER processing where NAT is detected,

it is harmless, since it does update to contact header, the changes are visible only when forwarding.

instead of fix_nated_register() and separation into contact and received as you describe. But in my case it works...

for natted cases the important thing is to get in location the ip and port of nat box. then depends on sip phone how it accepts incoming requests.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla * http://www.asipto.com/ * http://twitter.com/miconda * http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielconstantinmierla