On 3/30/10 8:29 PM, Ovidiu Sas wrote:
If you need this in 1.5, try to fix the contact header and then
forward the REGISTER back to yourself.
The loopback REGISTER should have the fixed Contact header and now you
can call save().
You will need to tweak a a little bit the config to get everything
right into the usrloc (the loopback REGISTER will come from the server
IP) and it might work.

it works for no nat scenario, otherwise make sure you will get the looped message on the same socket and you add before looping a header with source ip and port (corresponding nat box pinhole) that you store in received avp.

Cheers,
Daniel

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas