On 3/24/10 11:10 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:
Using it in several production environments;  awesome reliability!

Thanks Alex! And you know, this is not by chance...

During last month I have been traveling a lot, I met people that use 3.0 in production or they passed the internal testing phase, being just to switch it to production. They were pleasantly surprised by the results.

Since this question pops up from time to time, I tried to collect the facts and procedures during past year and demystify why 3.0.x is very stable. Probably I forgot to mention other people or companies that substantially contributed to 3.0.x (drop me an email to fix it) ... anyhow, here is the link:

http://www.kamailio.org/w/2010/03/remarks-about-v3-0-x-strong-stability/

Cheers,
Daniel

Wouldn't go back to 1.5.x for the world.

--
Sent from mobile device