Hi Henning,

On 3/31/10 6:17 PM, Henning Westerholt wrote:
On Wednesday 31 March 2010, Andreas Heise wrote:
thanks for the update, but seems to be that many users wait for 3.1 which
was announced as the first real sip-router release and is again a major
change which need effort to validate.
Hello Andreas,

well, 3.1 will have an even better integration, to further blurry the border
between the different parts coming from ser and kamailio. So in my opinion, if
people wait, its more because of a 'don't trust a .0 release..' opinion. ;-)

Is there already a target date proposed for 3.1?
I don't think so, Daniel please correct me if i'm wrong. Normally it should be
out something roughly six monts after 3.0, this would mean somewhere in July.
indeed, no fixed date by now. We should schedule a irc devel meeting soon to sketch the roadmap for 3.1. There is a lot of new features, some still need more polishing to be completed (at least what i started) and the other work is related to merging some duplicated modules.

In another email I said maybe summer will be used for testing and release in beginning of autumn so we have approx 8 months cycle.

Cheers,
Daniel

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla * http://www.asipto.com/ * http://twitter.com/miconda * http://www.linkedin.com/in/danielconstantinmierla