Hello,

I am currently using RC 1.3.17, and have been having some problems (namely with sending mail, though the SMTP settings work from a normal mail client like Thunderbird). But, seeing as RC is currently on version 1.6, it's probably not a bad idea to update it.

My question is, how exactly would I got about this? I have not been able to find any documentation on doing this. Will keep looking in the interim. But if anyone can point me in the right direction, and what I should be mindful of, and/or if I simply just install it over the old version, I would be thankful?