I suggest chown'ing the entire Roundcube directory structure to be owned by your web server user (apache?), since your web server doesn't (or, at least, shouldn't be set to) run as root.

On 2022-12-06 04:39, Thomas Anderson wrote:

thanks Mr. Reino,

It seemed to work, but I have been unable to get it up and running after a couple of days of meddling with it.

I am getting, what I think a permission error. What should the roundcube permissions be set to? Right now,

they are set as root, which should work, right?

Or, should I set them to have the same permissions as the apache "user"?

Right now I am getting this error..

Symbolic link not allowed or link target not accessible: /var/lib/roundcube/program, referer: https://mail.example.com/

On 03/12/2022 12:42, Bernardo Reino wrote: Hello,