Benny,

On 2023-07-04 20:10, Benny Pedersen wrote:
On 2023-07-04 09:03, Michael Heydekamp wrote:
Ah, now I see what you mean. Yeah, that would be an idea, but I'm afraid the
devs won't do anything on the Classic interface anymore.

maybe roundcube will work in future without any selectelble skins at
all ?, all just need to be installed as option via composer :/

Do you mean that in that situation I would be able to easily construct my own UI?

wordpress still do the same stupid error on secureity :/

Not sure what you mean there . . more info?

Thanks,

Phil.

I thought that might be the case - how hard would it be to hack it
myself? - and if I could do it, could my version replace the current
Classic version?

If you have Composer installed, run composer update --no-dev to
complete the upgrade.

this breaks gentoo ebuild, so not supported

Philip Rhoades

PO Box 896
Cowra  NSW  2794
Australia