I'm trying to work out how to use the site plugin with a multimodule
product.  I've worked my way through how site:site creates the
modules' sites individually.  Both site:stage and site-deploy still
seem to have a problem, or I have a problem with them.

When using site-deploy, the modules' files get *deployed* properly but
whatever builds the links between them is confused.  The parent page
shows the sub-module in its navigation bar, but there is no link, same
as e.g. About when you are on the About page.  Likewise the
sub-module's navigation bar lists the parent but not as a link, as if
it were its own parent or something.

I've had the same behavior from 2.0.10 and 2.2.1.  POMs attached.

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Friends don't let friends publish revisable-form documents.