On Mon, Dec 07, 2009 at 08:53:02PM +0100, Dennis Lundberg wrote:
> The Site Plugin uses the <url> element of the POM do determine relative
> links between parent/child sites. In your example both the parent and
> the child point to the same <url>, making the Site Plugins think that
> they are in the same place. Hence no links.

*sigh* Of course it does.  And if I leave out that bit of
Configuration (the <url> element) in the sub-module POM then a
Convention supplies the structure automagically.  Okay, it's
consistent and I'm unobservant.  Thanks!

--
Mark H. Wood, Lead System Programmer   mw...@iupui.edu
Friends don't let friends publish revisable-form documents.