Leaving aside questions of compatibility, Java 7 as compiler default would
be a poor choice. After all, that would require JRE 7 as a standard for
running Maven, or using one of the Eclipse compilers. Otherwise, that would
be unsupported by the compiler.

On Wed, Nov 28, 2012 at 8:43 PM, Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com