Yes we use one version for all modules...comes from top level.  What I mean
is this is a non-release build so by maven definition is a snapshot.  E.g.
x.x.x is built only once at release, x.x.x-SNAPSHOT is built on every CI
build.

-Dave

On Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 8:38 PM, Ron Wheeler <rwhee...@artifact-software.com