Hi Jochen,

Yes, I just wanted to show you some code how to get the POM/model, and at
that point, you can do _whatever you want_ to it (this is how for example
nexus staging plugin "installs" itself btw). Still, you need to be very
careful _what_ you do here... is VERY easy to screw things up.

For your case I'd still propose option a) for solving your problem :)
Less magic, less headache (in future)

Thanks

On Fri, Feb 10, 2017 at 1:28 PM Jochen Wiedmann <jochen.wiedm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, Tamas,
>
> thanks for the link to the configuration-maven-plugin. If I do get
> this right, you are essentially introducing a way to reuse
> configuration snippets within the POM.
>
> Which would of course be an interesting idea. I still wonder, whether
> it isn't possible to find another plugin within my own. (Ultimately,
> this might allow for other scenarios, like reusing code.)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jochen
>

> --

Thanks,