Hello Gary,

I have seen the word LATEST in capitals used as version number, but never tried
it myself. It is in general a good idea to know exactly what version you are
using, and do controlled upgrades to newer versions. Surprises are seldom good
IMHO.

Regards,
Tommy

På 9 augusti 2018 till 21:49:41, Mills, Gary (GE Digital)