From: Tomo Suzuki <suzt...@google.com.INVALID>
Sent: Tuesday, December 19, 2023 5:18 PM
To: Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
Subject: Re: maven debugging frustrations

CAUTION: This email originated from outside our organisation -
suzt...@google.com.INVALID Do not click on links, open attachments, or respond
unless you recognize the sender and can validate the content is safe.
What’s the exact error messages?

(Maybe I’m too old to feel your pain)  If you use Java, you need to know what
compilation means (converting Java code to Java bytecode). Your Maven
invocation was telling it was failing due to some error messages.

issuers, see: http://publicresearch.barclays.com.