Just found this in my spam folder. Your invalid e-mail address and the
strange link replacements in some of your messages maybe. This kind of
obfuscation might derail the server-side filters. Anyway, I already said

  mvn dependency:tree

a minute sago in my other message.

  mvn help:effective-pom -Doutput=effective-pom.xml

is helpful, too.
--
Alexander Kriegisch
https://scrum-master.de