Hi Raphael,

The only way I could think of how you can include the test sources in a site is by including the test sources directory in the sourcePath, as shown below:

<project>
 <reporting>
   <plugins>
     <plugin>
       <configuration>
         <sourcePath>C:\Project\src;C:\Project\test</sourcePath>
       </configuration>
     </plugin>
   <plugins>
 </reporting>
</project>

I don't think there's a way to have the test javadoc report to have its own separate link in the site menu.
Hope this helps.. :-)

Thanks,
Odea

Raphaël Piéroni wrote:

Hello,

Is there a way to generate the javadoc for the sources and for the test
sources in a site ?
And is it therefore possible to have the test javadoc report to have its own
link in the site menu ?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards.

Raphaël