Emmanuel Venisse wrote:

> Are you sure it isn't possible to checkout sources in a specific folder
> with cleartool?

It is possible with snapshot views. My ClearCase know-how is limited, but I
am quite sure it is not possible with dynamic views.

Do you think the suggested enhancement for scm-local would be useful and
make sense? Not only in combination with ClearCase dynamic views but for
other usage as well, e.g. testing.

Regards,
Arne