Hi Arnaud,

The clover plugin is presumably one of the most complex m2 plugin. I had
some architecture diagrams to explain how it worked but I've hidden them as
the code has changed a bit and I hadn't had the time to update the diagrams.
I'll try to find some time today to update them and republish them.

Thanks
-Vincent