Hello

the *-javadoc.jars of my multi-module project is created as expected when I
run with -DperformRelease=true.
I know want to create an aggregated javadoc, using "mvn javadoc:javadoc".
I've set <aggregate>true</aggregate> but javadoc fails :

D:/projets/activ/activ-webapp/src/main/java/fr/francetelecom/activ/webapp/tags/PageTag.java...
Constructing Javadoc information...
Standard Doclet version 1.5.0_10
Building tree for all the packages and classes...
100 warnings
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] An error has occurred in JavaDocs report generation.

Embedded error: Exit code: 1 -
D:/projets/activ/activ-persitence/src/main/java/fr/francetelecom/activ/persistence/Custom
SessionFactoryBean.java:5: package org.springframework.orm.hibernate3 does
not exist
import org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.LocalSessionFactoryBean;

It seems my module dependencies were not loaded by javadoc, as I get similar
errors with struts ActionMapping references.

Is this a known limitation ? Is there a workaround ?

Nico.