My project did not define a plugin version and I was using 2.0.
setting verion=2.2 solved this.

Isn't maven expected to auto-update plugins when a stable release is
available ?

Thanks.

2007/2/5, Stephane Nicoll <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi Nicolas,

On 2/5/07, nicolas de loof <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It seems my module dependencies were not loaded by javadoc, as I get
similar
> errors with struts ActionMapping references.
>
> Is this a known limitation ? Is there a workaround ?

It's a bug and it is supposed to be fixed in 2.1. Are you sure you're
running Javadoc plugin v2.1?

Cheers,
Stéphane