>> I think you are having this problem I described here:
>From that entry I got "I was able to configure the old one".

I am not really sure I understand the point of publishing a plug-in
description to the Maven site, which does not work when taken directly
from it by cut-and-paste.

The maven-changelog-plugin is sort of similar in that it is not
available from ibiblio. You get the message 'does not exist or no valid
version could be found' when trying to use it.

Is it not sort of a minimum standard that one at least can trust the
information published on the official web page?

        /Jens

http://www.nabble.com/dependency-plugin-at-maven.org-tf3019806.html#a840
>> 6709
>>
>> (assuming you are copying dependency:copy from the command line?)

<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/alternateLocation</outputDir

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-dependency-plugin/examples/copying

invalid/missing