Hi Graham,

Usually the cause for this error is connection timeout.
I see that you've already filed a jira for this, thanks :)

-Deng

Graham Leggett wrote:
Hi all,

While trying to run mvn -e install, I am getting the following warning:

[WARNING] repository metadata for: 'snapshot
org.codehaus.mojo:jboss-packaging-maven-plugin:2.0-SNAPSHOT' could not be
retrieved from repository: central due to an error: Error transferring
file
[INFO] Repository 'central' will be blacklisted

Unfortunately the resulting stacktrace caused by -e only gives the error
about the dependency not being resolved, I get no error describing in any
detail as to what "error transferring file" means. (Is it "name not
found", "connection refused", "connection timed out", "404 file does not
exist", etc etc?)

Is there a way of getting this information somehow?

Regards,
Graham

!DSPAM:602,460a44d9285021822916521!