2007/3/28, Maria Odea Ching <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Hi Stefan,

Maybe your dependency plugin metadata file (in local repo) isn't updated?
You could try installing the 2.0-alpha-4 version again with
-DupdateReleaseInfo=true..

I couldn't get a clue of that updateReleaseInfo-option you mentioned,
except of me fixing up the
org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-metadata-central.xml in my local repo
where there was depency-maven-plugin registered (the wrong one). That
solved my problem.

Hope this helps! :)

Thanks for pointing in the right direction :-)

Cheers,
Stefan

Thanks,
Deng