The org/codehaus/mojo/metadata needs to be cleared in your local repository to
permanently fix this. Apparently the search order in maven is backwards, if it
finds a similar prefix in mojo, it will use that over apache.

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Hübner [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 7:41 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Two Dependency Plugins: Wrong chosen by Maven

2007/3/28, Maria Odea Ching <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> Hi Stefan,
>
> Maybe your dependency plugin metadata file (in local repo) isn't updated?
> You could try installing the 2.0-alpha-4 version again with
> -DupdateReleaseInfo=true..

I couldn't get a clue of that updateReleaseInfo-option you mentioned,
except of me fixing up the
org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-metadata-central.xml in my local repo
where there was depency-maven-plugin registered (the wrong one). That
solved my problem.

> Hope this helps! :)

Thanks for pointing in the right direction :-)

Cheers,
Stefan