I  have downloaded the software from maven.apache.

It runs fine on another system. It recognizes the mvn command, but then it
throws the error i have pasted below.

Regards,

Sagar M. Yerunkar

Maria Odea Ching <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
04/02/2007 03:12 PM
Please respond to
"Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>

Maven Users List <users@maven.apache.org>
cc

Subject
Re: Unable to run it

What version of maven are you using? :-)
You downloaded it from the maven.apache right? Or did you build from
source?

- Deng