I did svn co against [2] and ran mvn site, and got the following error...

[INFO] Scanning for projects...

[INFO]

[ERROR] FATAL ERROR

[INFO]

[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: org.apache.maven
ArtifactId: maven
Version: 2.1-SNAPSHOT

 org.apache.maven:maven:pom:2.1-SNAPSHOT

from the specified remote repositories:

 central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

On 4/10/07, franz see <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Good day,

Try [1]. Also you can check out the the latest maven-embedder ( from [2] )
and take a look at its examples and tests. You may also want to run mvn
site
against [2] to get the latest version of the guide presented in [1].

Cheers,
Franz

[1] http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/guide-embedding-m2.html
[2] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk/maven-embedder