On 6/8/07, [EMAIL PROTECTED] <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi Jo,

Yes I have, look at the pom files below.

Hi Minto

I only see junit and 2 slf4j dependencies.
The ReloadableClassLoader class you mentioned earlier.. Did you include it
as source?
I would expect a dependency to the library that contains it.

Which class is causing the ClassNotFoundException?

Also not that in the maven case the test and project classes are not
part of the classpath being used by the tests.

Could you paste some information about the build output when you run "mvn
test -X"?
Search for "classpathElements" and paste it back here.
As I said earlier, you can't predict the classpath that is used to run your
tests by looking at the classpath that is used to start Maven.

PS. Groeten aan de flikken! ;)
(Transl: Say hello to the cops)

Cheers
Jo