To: "Maven Users List" <users@maven.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 4:39 PM
Subject: Re: How can i create a repo search order?

Denis, thanks. How can i configure the searching behaviour? Is there a file?
Syntax?

On 7/20/07, Denis Cabasson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Maven is always searching first for the local repo.

Searching for dev or release or public repo is not, to my knowledge,
possible. A given artifact should be the same on all repos, so maven will
look for it wherever it can.

Denis.