Thanks for all replies, but when I use this plugin I receive the version of
my my project (e.g. 1.0-SNAPSHOT), but I would like to get somehow the
revision number of the svn version (e.g. 768). If someone commits some
changes and the revision number turns to 769 this would be shown in some
property file or manifest file or whatever. I think this needs a
communication with svn using scm tags (I have already configured scm).