Hi,

the maven-ejb-plugin doesn't help you to generate your home/remote interfaces. It is just for packaging your poject to a valid ejb jar.

As far as I know, there is no ejbgen-plugin for maven 2. The only one I'm aware of [1] is for maven 1. However, you should be able to use xdoclet [2] and the xdoclet-plugin [3] to do what you want.

-Tim

[1] http://www.codeczar.com/products/maven-ejbgen-plugin/
[2] http://xdoclet.sourceforge.net/xdoclet/index.html
[3] http://mojo.codehaus.org/xdoclet-maven-plugin/overview.html

Vaidya, Supriya A (US - Chicago) schrieb:
Hi:
Is there an equivalent to ejbGen in Maven-ejb plugins? How do I use it?
If you could point me to any available documentation, that would be fine
too... I tried the following:
1. In my EJB's pom.xml - I use the maven-ejb-plugin.
2. My resources directory in teh EJB project contains the ejb-jar.xml
and teh weblogic-ejb-jar.xml, which mentions the home and remote
interface names.
3. In my project root, I run the mvn install command
This command creates teh EAR with teh EJB jar and the WAR files, but does not generate any EJB stubs. How do I trigger this?

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message.

Any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any
action based on it, is strictly prohibited. [v.E.1]