From: Manos Batsis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 26 September 2007 12:41
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Using maven for JavaScript projects

I've worked with Ross Simpson on a Maven Javascript Tools Plugin [1].
Currently the plugin has two reporting mojos, for JSDoc Toolkit and
JSLint respectively. We intent to add support for stuff like JSUnit,
ECMAUnit etc. I just shared the code on CVS two days ago. It needs more
work but it is usable.

For compression you can use the MobilVox Maven JavaScript Plugin [2],
works great. I use it myself for sarissa.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/mvn-jstools
[2] https://sourceforge.net/projects/maven-js-plugin

Cheers,

Manos