Dennis Lundberg-2 wrote:

> Now on to the first question for all users out there:
>
> Which of the numbered items above needs more work?
>
> Please be either concrete with examples like:
>    "option A for goal B in plugin C is really bad"
> or give more general thoughts that are valid for all plugins [3] at the
> Maven project.
>
> Please try to keep this thread on topic.

Hi there,

I'm using the dashboard-maven-plugin
(http://mojo.codehaus.org/dashboard-maven-plugin/) , but I didn't find any
useful/complete documentation about the plugin configuration parameters,
especially for XML usage in a pom.xml/master POM.

Stupid trying out can be very tedious and I don't want to sit eight hours
every day long testing options/parameters to get it work properly ;)

Regards,
Tristan Cebulla