Tristan Cebulla wrote:

> Stupid trying out can be very tedious and I don't want to sit eight hours
> every day long testing options/parameters to get it work properly ;)
>

> Regards,
> Tristan Cebulla

Just to correct my last post: it was not intended to sound rigorous, I'm
just looking for some way to get the plugin work by instancing it from a
(master) pom.xml for all projects linked to that master POM.
I did not find something about that in the usage documentation so it would
be nice if there would be some :)

Regards,
Tristan Cebulla