Hi Olaf,

just to help me understand:

Am I assuming right that

- some of your dependencies are external to your project and some of them are
internal, i.e. different parts (modules) of your project which move at
different speed in terms of SCM?

- your internal dependencies are setup using -SNAPSHOT as an alias for "always
the latest"?

In case my assumptions would be right, would it then help you if you'd record
just a map of the exact timestamps used in a given build and have a facility to
let Maven pick up just that versions when trying to build again?

Regards,
Torsten

-------- Original-Nachricht --------