Hello,

I would like the plugin to use the given manifest, if present, and add some properties; and to generate the manifest if it doesn't exist.
Is it possible ?

Here is my common configuration in the parent pom :
       <plugin>
         <version>2.2</version>
         <configuration>
           <archive>
<manifestFile>src/main/resources/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF</manifestFile>
             <manifestEntries>
               <Bundle-Version>${pom.version}</Bundle-Version>
             </manifestEntries>
           </archive>
         </configuration>
       </plugin>

For now, if there's no manifest in the specified place, I got this error :
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO] Error assembling JAR

Embedded error: Manifest file: .../src/main/resources/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF does not exist.

Of course, the aim is to have a generic configuration, in order not having to specify for each artifact if there's a manifest, or none.

Thanks,
Julien

--
Julien CARSIQUE, Nuxeo (Paris, France)